I can’t possibly express to you how incredibly disappointed I am in Lethal’s menu for Thanksgiving.
He says he wants us to eat like the military guys who are deployed overseas are eating.
He says that the guys on the front lines are eating MREs.
He says that he wants to have the families over to eat MREs.
(SOB!) He says no turkey…
(weep!) He says no stuffing…
He says no ….
I can’t do this anymore…
Let’s just get on with it.!
Here’s a great toy that I think we ought to give to all our police departments to play with. Kinda like the “pit” maneuver on training wheels.
How many of you current or former LEOs out there (and I know there are at least a few) think that this is a great idea? Let me know in the comments below.
Titanic: Cost = $29.99
Titanic: Over 3 hours to read
Clinton : Over 3 hours to read
Titanic: The story of Jack and Rose, their forbidden love, and subsequent catastrophe.
Clinton: The story of Bill and Monica, their forbidden love, and subsequent catastrophe
Clinton : Bill is a bullshit artist.
Clinton: Ditto for Bill
Clinton: Ditto for Monica’s.
Clinton: Let’s not go there.
Clinton: Monica is forced to return her gifts.
Clinton: Clinton doesn’t remember anything.
Titanic: Rose goes down on a vessel full of sea men.
Clinton: Monica.. Ooh, let’s not go there, either.
Clinton: Bill goes home to Hillary; basically the same thing.
You know, with the holidays coming, you’ll be seeing relatives that you haven’t seen since…well, since the holidays LAST year. It’s the same in the dragon family. This is a picture of my great uncle Stonewall waking up after eating the turkey last year. He wanted to watch football on the TV. But, I guess all of that is over now. I can’t invite uncle Stonewall to Thanksgiving day dinner when we’re only going to have … (gulp!) … MREs! Oh…(sob!) go on and read some more of the issue. I can’t stand it…
See! See! 10 Billion doughnuts every year! I’m not getting anywhere NEAR my fair share! And donuts are another thing that I love on Thanksgiving morning!!! I’ll bet we won’t have any of those, either!! And none of the 700 million pancakes for breakfast! This Thanksgiving is gonna SUCK!!!
Ginny sent me this quiz and it was so interesting that I thought I’d share it with all of you. And really, they say it’s common sense but here’s a clue: remember, that a helicopter’s blade (in cross-section) is shaped like an airplane’s wing and both catch air creating lift. So, this should actually be an easy quiz for those who have even a modicum of knowledge about aircraft. However, the answer may surprise you. I may have a slight advantage with my Air Force experience, but… here’s the question:
”What is the primary advantage of rotary winged aircraft over a fixed wing aircraft?”
Scroll down for the correct answer.
Okay, so this first video is GREAT! Disco the Parakeet. I didn’t know that parakeets could talk. I’ve raised several over my lifetime and never had a one that talked. This guy is good! See for yourself.
Now this one, buddy Wheats sent me just yesterday. Apparently, Millennials are people born after 1984. And, at least according to this next video, they need our help!
And finally, we get a sneak peek at one of the famous Ninja Kitties in training…
This is the honest truth. Mrs. Dragon and I have been married for over 21 years, and although I joke around a lot here in the blog, I still open the door for her more often than not! I hold the door for here when we go in someplace (unless it can be a “dicey” place, and then I go in first to make sure it is safe for her). I’m currently walking with a cane and most of the time am in some degree of agony with every step I take and I STILL will hand her into the car first!
Our Izzy dragon has asked why I do it (when it’s just Izzy and I, I do the same thing for her) and my answer is that if she brings a boy home to meet me who doesn’t hold the door for her, I’ll kick his ass right out of the house. She doesn’t really get it yet, but she’s starting to.
Our dear friend and fellow camper Ginny is either very much behind and has sent us her goals for 2016 or she is very much ahead and has sent us her goals for 2017. But, then again, when you start getting older, it’s tough to remember what the date is.
1. My goal for 2016 was to lose just 10 pounds. Only 15 to go.
2. Ate salad for dinner. Mostly croutons & tomatoes. Really just one big round crouton covered with tomato sauce. And cheese. FINE, it was a pizza. I ate a pizza.
3. How to prepare Tofu:
a. Throw it in the trash
b. Grill some meat
4. I just did a week’s worth of cardio after walking into a spider web.
5. I don’t mean to brag, but I finished my 14-day diet food in 3 hours and 20 minutes.
6. A recent study has found women who carry a little extra weight live longer than men who mention it.
7. Kids today don’t know how easy they have it. When I was young, I had to walk 9 feet through shag carpet to change the TV channel.
8. Senility has been a smooth transition for me.
9. Remember back when we were kids and every time it was below zero out they closed school? Me neither.
10. I may not be that funny or athletic or good looking or smart or talented. I forgot where I was going with this.
11. I love being over 70. I learn something new every day and forget 5 others.
12. A thief broke into my house last night. He started searching for money so I woke up and searched with him.
13. I think I’ll just put an “Out of Order” sticker on my forehead and call it a day.
14. November 6, 2016 will be the end of Daylight Savings Time. Hope you don’t forget to set your bathroom scale back 10 pounds on Saturday night.
15. Just remember, once you’re over the hill you begin to pick up speed.
Yup, it’s all true.
Yeah, I’m not really getting that one either. It’s just as easy for them to put it down, as it is for us to put it up. When I asked why we had to put it up and then put it back down again, Mrs. Dragon told me the reason…she said that when she gets up in the middle of the night and sits down on the pot and the seat is up, she dunks her butt in the water. I told her that when I go to the toilet in the middle of the night, I turn the fucking light on in the bathroom!
She didn’t think that was very funny.
Oh gawd!!! I was gonna do Thanksgiving Motivationals, but I just CAN’T!!! I’m going to really miss my turkey!!
Like the people who work the cash register who can’t make change without using the computer.
Nope! You’re still not getting it.
YouTube Math, like Microsoft Minutes have no basis in reality.
That would do it.
Younger kids can’t believe we ever had phones with cords. Teenagers can’t believe we ever had phones with dials.
For my Last Word today, I only have one thing….