Good Morning Campers!
Well, it’s done! We are moved! The old lair is empty and the new lair is full of boxes, but we’re moved! I honestly didn’t think it was going to happen. Truly.
Well, as you know from Lethal’s issue on Wednesday, things are going difficult for me at DL/LL Electronic Media. I know my issues haven’t been what they are supposed to be lately. Everyone seems to think that I’m acting out in some fantasy world that I’ve invented for myself and frankly, when I’m sitting here, in this room, talking to all of you, I have to wonder if they aren’t right.
But, when I’m there with this person who is my wife and some kid who’s my daughter, it all seems so real. And when I come back here, I’ve lost so much time, I can’t put together a good enough issue.
I can’t help but think that something is wrong with me.
I know that I can change shapes. Little blue dragon, named Impish, who you all know, and my huge adult dragon size blue dragon known affectionately as Big Blue. That’s the one that everyone is afraid of.
But, didn’t I have another form?
And who is Mr. Gray. I know I met him somewhere and for some reason, I can’t help but believe that this human is involved somehow.
At any rate, dear and gentle readers, I’m sure it will all work out. I’ll try very hard (are you listening Lethal? You can stop looking for replacements now) to keep my mind focused in this reality. Not some mythical place called “Indiana.”
Now, how did I know it was called “Indiana”?
It’s so puzzling.
Here’s a great one, full of laughs, to start the day off with! This guy is the keynote speaker on a conference on Aging. His day job is a weatherman, but ought to be a stand up comic.
Thanks to our dear friend Ginny for that one!
This makes perfect sense…and also answers why democrats are donkeys
Okay, let’s keep going with videos…this one is hilarious!!!!!
What would you do for sex?
Tis very true…Beware of Dragons.
You know, that’s probably the most concise synopsis I’ve ever read.
That’s a really good point. Everyone keeps telling her to follow the yellow brick road…how the heck could she get lost???
This is an oldie but goodie. Lots o’ laffs here.
Next he dug into his left pocket, and again pulled out an embarassing amount of condoms in all shapes and colors before finally finding the packet of aspirin. He took the aspirin and the second take went without a single hitch.
Here at DL&LL Electronic Media, Inc, we are huge fans of the old game Dungeons and Dragons. The difference in the way we play is that we use real dungeons and real dragons. This is one of our staffers at the weekly game, getting “into” character.
Okay, this was interesting enough we had to share it here…but we also must give the proper accreditation. This was in an email that I got from makeuseof.com.
Thanks to Grumpy for these Poorly Understood Laws of Physics:
. Law of Mechanical Repair – After your hands become coated with grease, your nose will begin to itch and you’ll have to pee.
2. Law of Gravity – Any tool, nut, bolt, screw, when dropped, will roll to the least accessible place in the universe.
3. Law of Probability – The probability of being watched is directly proportional to the stupidity of your act.
4. Law of Random Numbers – If you dial a wrong number, you never get a busy signal; someone always answers.
5. Variation Law – If you change lines (or traffic lanes), the one you were in will always move faster than the one you are in now.
6. Law of the Bath – When the body is fully immersed in water, the telephone will ring.
7. Law of Close Encounters – The probability of meeting someone you know INCREASES dramatically when you are with someone you don’t want to be seen with.
8. Law of the Result – When you try to prove to someone that a machine won’t work, IT WILL!!!
9. Law of Biomechanics – The severity of the itch is inversely proportional to the reach.
10 . Law of the Theater & Hockey Arena – At any event, the people whose seats are furthest from the aisle, always arrive last. They are the ones who will leave their seats several times to go for food, beer, or the toilet and who leave early before the end of the performance or the game is over. The folks in the aisle seats come early, never move once, have long gangly legs or big bellies and stay to the bitter end of the performance. The aisle people also are very surly folk.
11. The Coffee Law – As soon as you sit down to a cup of hot coffee, your boss will ask you to do something which will last until the coffee is cold.
12. Murphy’s Law of Lockers – If there are only 2 people in a locker room, they will have adjacent lockers.
13. Law of Physical Surfaces –
The chances of an open-faced jelly sandwich landing face down on a floor are directly correlated to the newness and cost of the carpet or rug.
14. Law of Logical Argument – Anything is possible IF you don’t know what you are talking about.
15. Law of Physical Appearance – If the clothes fit, they’re ugly.
16. Law of Public Speaking — A CLOSED MOUTH GATHERS NO FEET!
17. Law of Commercial Marketing Strategy – As soon as you find a product that you really like, they will stop making it OR the store will stop selling it!
18. Doctors’ Law – If you don’t feel well, make an appointment to go to the doctor, by the time you get there, you’ll feel better. But don’t make an appointment and you’ll stay sick.
Okay, this one is crazy cool. The astronauts in the space station have done all kinds of experiments in the past and video taped them and this one is no exception. What happens when you put an Alka-Seltzer tablet in a globule of water with no gravity?
The “Grumpy Cat” of babies!
He’ll make it! I know he will!
This one you’ll just have to see to believe. I can’t put the video here, so you’ll have to click on this link to see a guy jump out of an airplane at about 9000 feet without a parachute…and live.
Yeah George…I’m really not getting it either.
Lethal Leprechaun is sitting behind his desk, pondering Impish Dragon’s fate.
I don’t know what to do with my poor buddy. He’s been my best friend for all this many years, but I’m afraid that he’s losing it. And fast.
I know that ancient dragons get either crazy or wicked smart. And Lord knows Impish will never be wicked smart. I didn’t think he was that old.
What am I going to…
Lethal’s intercom buzzes.
What is it Friday, I’m very busy.
Um…I know you didn’t want to be disturbed Mr. Leprechaun, but this is really important. There’s … um… someone here to see you.
You take care of it Friday. I told you, I don’t want to be disturbed.
In a much lower voice she says, I know boss, but you’ll want to see this guy…
In the background of the speaker you can hear a man’s voice say, “Oh for crying out loud! Is that his office right there? I’ll just go on in.”
Lethal is spellbound. He knows that voice, but it couldn’t be…. He pushes a button under his desk that both unlocks his office door and secures the outer doors to his office suite.
The door opens and a human man walks in and stops in front of the desk. They look at each other in silence for a few seconds, then finally the man says, “Good Morning Mr. Leprechaun. My name is Mr. Gray and we need to talk.