My dear, dear camper friends.header6

Thank you ever so much for the wonderful and heartfelt sentiments that have been expressed both in the comments section and in private.  The outpouring of love and blessings has been overwhelming.  I’m speechless.  And you’ve no idea what an accomplishment that alone is.

I believe it is necessary to answer a few questions…

No, I’m not dying…at least, not any faster than I ever have been.  My health problems are more along the line of, “Man, that friggin’ HURTS!” rather than the, “I’m very sorry Mr. Dragon, but you only have another 120 years to live.” (A very short time for a dragon, indeed!)

As has been suggested, a weekly, monthly, holiday, special occasion, every-now-and-then issue is not out of the question.  I will not close the blog on the off chance that myself or Lethal might have something to say.  I also don’t want to get anyone’s hopes up, but those little guys in the picture above are kinda hard to ignore.  So, let’s make it an official, we’ll see.  And if I have anything I want to say, this will be the place where I’ll say it.

Thanks for the fun, thanks for the love and yes, please continue to send both as often as you like.  I’ll still enjoy the contact and interaction of friends this blog has generated.

Be well.

Cheers,

Impish

9 Responses to Thank you

1. Joe Kraus says:

I’m really sorry to see you guys leave. I really look forward to your blog and am going to miss you greatly. I realize it is a great deal of work to put out an e-zine like yours. I would think something along the same line, though less frequently might be the answer.
    I was coerced to retire from my job after 37+ years and really missed it. I think you guys might consider a weekly publication. This would give you some much needed rest while still offering you the opportunity to stay involved.
    Whatever you decide to do GOOD LUCK!

2. eric schofield says:

you are already sorely missed, i certainly hope you find time for possibly 1 post a week, we know your busy but youve touched so mant .. directly, and by what we fwd! hope all is well with your new additions to your family and thank you for your service to this nation!

eric

3. Betty says:

Your heartfelf words mean alot to us.I hope yoy health and a lot of joy.I really enjoyed your daily letter.I lost most of my friends on here.I never thought i’d out live any sites…Have a good life

4. Francisco says:

It is a sad day for us who look forward to your letter and we can only hope that you will think of a once a week or biweek. Please do not forget us as we will NOT forget you.
    1DAD

5. vin leonard says:

Many thanks for the laughs & comments. Best of luck and good health and I will keep an eye on my email for anything you might send my way…….vin

6. Don says:

Thanks for all the laughs, and especially the thought provoking commentary. You will be missed.

7. Jane says:

So sad you won’t be in my mailbox everyday – y’all were great – you’ve no idea what fun and laughter you brought to my day. Take good care of yourself ~ and all the best to you.

8. Millie says:

I have really enjoyed yout post and will miss them, but take it from a 70 year old woman, once your health is gone you can’t get it back.
    Spend time with your family and enjoy life.
    Good luck and God bless you and your family.

Millie

9. lynn fux says:

Yes,HOPE SPRINGS ETERNAL!!!!!!!! All my love,and best thoughts to you guys!!! Love,Lynn fux