Slan (Good Bye) From Lethal Leprechaun

LethalLeprechaun

I’ll  try not to steal the Dragon’s thunder here as this is a painful moment for him to be sure. In truth this has been a while coming on both sides and almost happened once before.

While Impish can lay claim to 10 years and over 1200 issues I have only been here about a year and slightly over 100 issues. How he managed on a daily basis for so long I’ll never know. This is way harder than it appears on the surface and requires immense amounts of time and dedication to produce quality and constantly fresh material.

I have enjoyed my time here, meeting and interacting with some of you but as with all good things the end has finally come.

I closing reminded of something Robin Williams once said:

There was an old, crazy dude who used to live a long time ago. His name was Lord Buckley. And he said, a long time ago, he said, “People–they’re kinda like flowers, and it’s been a privilege walking in your garden.” My love goes with you.

I wish you all the best.

wish-rainbow-poem-card25

plaques_irish_pub_blessings_plaque Slainte

About lethalleprechaun

I believe in being the kind of man who, when my feet touch the floor in the morn', causes the Devil to say "BUGGER ME! HIMSELF IS UP!" ======== I'm a White Married Heterosexual who fervently believes in the war(s) we are fighting, the Second Amendment which I plan on defending with my last breath and my last round of ammunition as well as Arizona's stringent law on Immigration and the need for the border wall. I'm a right of center Con-centrist with Tea Party & Republican sympathies who drives an SUV. I am a Life Time Member of the NRA, a Charter Member of the Patriots' Border Alliance and North American Hunters Association. If there is a season for it and I can shoot one I'll eat it and proudly wear its fur. I believe PETA exists solely to be a forum for Gays, Vegetarians, Hollywood snobbery to stupid to get into politics and Soybean Growers. The ACLU stopped protecting our civil liberties sometime after the 1960s and now serves its own bigoted headline grabbing agenda much in the same way as the Southern Poverty Law Center. I am ecstatic that WE the PEOPLE finally got mad enough to rise up and take back the Government from WE the ENTITLED and reverently wish the Liberals would just get over the loss and quit whining/protesting all the time. After all they're just reaping what they've sown. I am Pro-choice both when it comes to the issue of abortion AND school prayer. I believe in a government for the people, by the people which represents and does the people's will. Therefore I an Pro States rights and mandatory term limits but against special interest group campaign contributions and soft money. I think that sports teams who allow their players to sit or take a knee during the National Anthem should be boycotted until the message is received that this is not acceptable behavior for role models for children. I believe Congressional salaries should be voted on bi-annually by the people they represent and not by themselves. I think Congress should be subject to every law they pass on the populace including any regarding Social Security or Healthcare. Speaking of the Healthcare bill (or con job as I see it) I hope Trump will overturn it and set things back to normal. I oppose the building of an Mosque or ANY Islamic center at or within a 10 mile radius of Ground Zero in New York. I will fight those in favor of this until hell freezes over and then I will continue to fight it hand to hand on the ice. Further I think the ban on immigrants from certain nations known to harbor and promote terrorism is a justified measure, at least until we can come up with better methods of vetting and tracking those non citizens we allow in the country. We did not inflict this measure on them those who refuse to point out, denounce or fight radical religious terrorism brought this upon themselves.

15 Responses to Slan (Good Bye) From Lethal Leprechaun

1. adrian says:

Take care, its been fun!! thanks for a lot of laughs

2. M C Collett says:

Will miss you greatly. Your mix of humor and political reporting is unique and refreshing.
    I understand that at times each of has to move on.
    I wish you and yours the best.
    You’ll probably keep all the email addresses, and it would be nice to hear from you once in a while.
    Thanks for all you have done to brighten my days.
    Mike

3. Dan from NYC says:

Make that, “hope your path ahead holds joy for you/

Dan

4. Dan from NYC says:

Although you’ll be sorely missed as I said a few weeks back, when the fun goes out of it and it starts to be yet another job, it’s time to let it go. It’s been a pleasure hearing from you several times a week and sharing the laughs. But here we are, at the end of a pleasant walk along the same path. The fork has arrived and all I can do is thank you for the fine companionship and hope your path ahead. Be well Lethal!

All the best,
    Dan

5. theazdingo says:

Not to duplicate my comments to the Dragon, I’ll just say I have enjoyed your contributions immensely. I will miss you and wish you the very best in your life.

The Dingo

6. Dale says:

I loved the Lord Buckley comment…..and yes, it was great walking in your garden too.

You both will be greatly missed.

7. Kyle says:

hopefully you will do well in any adventure..dragon laffs was my favorite

8. Thanks to You both for all of the fun times, and great writing! We will miss You. Good Luck

9. Joe Standerford says:

I am so sorry to see the both of you go. Yes I have been reading the Impish for years now. THANK-YOU for providing the hours of laughter that you have. My inbox will be lonely without my Dragonlaffs in it. But You are the most important part of your lives. You must take care of yourself first!!! Please keep my email in your address books. You never know when I could maybe do something to return some favors to either one of you. I would love to have the opportunity to do so!!!
    TAKE CARE IMPISH AND LETHAL
    Joe

10. kelevadom says:

The sentiments expressed in my post on impish’s remarks apply to you also. The online community will sorely miss a ray of sunshine such as your combined posts provided. G-d speed to the two of you!

Hugs,
    toni
    (tzs13@…)

11. Dallen Delk says:

You were a wonderful addition when you joined the dragon. I enjoyed your point of view as well as the banter between the two of you. I don’t know all the issues that lead to the decision each of you have made, but with my own health issues and working two jobs, I can respect the decisions you have made. I will pray for you and wish you the best in the future.

12. Don Schindler says:

Why not just send previous issues starting from day one?

13. You are Both going to be sorely missed Good Luck & God Speed.

14. Kris says:

Will miss you as well as the Dragon. Best wishes … kris

15. alan says:

You may share my sentiments for the dragon. You too, lethal, thanks.
    Alan