I realized after I made the banner that the sign is wrong. It should read “cross Leprechaun” not “Leprechaun crossing’”!
Well I thought our ride on the rain storm train to Waterville had ended yesterday as they were no longer showing rain in our forecast yesterday and it was back to bright sun. However just after 5 last night we received another good gentle watering for about two hours. While this doesn’t alleviate our drought problem (we’re still someplace north of 14 inches shy in rainfall for the year so far) the 2.5” we got over the last four day has helped a little and was greatly welcome.
Mean time we go back to the brutal heat many of the rest of you are experiencing currently…or as we here in Texas call it, summer time weather. After nearly freezing me McGoogles off for so long in what might have been the coldest winter on record for Texas last winter due to you people so generously sharing your winter with me down here it only seems right I share my summer weather with you.
Stay cool, stay inside during the hottest portion of the day, wear light colors, wear hats with broad brims, stay well hydrated (which unfortunately means limiting your caffeine intake or at least balancing it with an equal amount of water) and take solace in the fact that you folks don’t live in Texas which means that at least for you the heat cannot go on forever.
Now On To The Laughter!
I was sitting in our Dragon Laffs Corporate Headquarters Cafeteria the other day as Impish came by swiftly (or at least as quickly as he could waddle) pushing an entire serving cart of pastries headed for his office. His timing took him past my seat just in time to hear me say softly “Man, I really love you”.
Impish stopped his cart looked at me with tears welling up in his eyes and said “Back at ya Dude. I know you pick on me in Leprechaun Laffs and make fun of my “fluffiness” but I also know its all for show and that you have my back always. That is a great personal comfort to me. I want you to know I feel the same way towards you and will always have your back as well. I’m glad we are secure enough in our respective manhood that we could have this moment and say these things to each other. It really means a lot to me.”
I looked him straight in those still moist deeply touched eyes a moment and said “Stuff another bloody whole éclair in your feckin piehole ya great lard filled bloody poofter, ‘twas me coffee I was talking to and I be thankin’ ye not to buttin’ in ta this private moment ya closet Barney!”
NEVER under estimate the power of, attraction to or a man’s devotion to his coffee!
A man is driving down the road and breaks down near a monastery. He goes to the monastery, knocks on the door, and says, “My car broke down. Do you think I could stay the night?”
The monks graciously accept him, feed him dinner, and even fix his car. As the man tries to fall asleep, he hears a strange sound; a sound like no other that he has ever heard. The next morning, he asks the monks what the sound was, but they say, “We can’t tell you because you’re not a monk.”
The man is disappointed but thanks them anyway and goes about his merry way. Some years later, the same man breaks down in front of the same monastery.
The monks again accept him, feed him, and even fix his car..
That night, he hears the same strange mesmerizing sound that he had heard years earlier.
The next morning, he asks what the sound was, but the monks reply,
“We can’t tell you because you’re not a monk.”
The man says, “All right, all right. I’m dying to know.
If the only way I can find out what that sound was is to become a monk, how do I become a monk?”
The monks reply, “You must travel the Earth and tell us how many blades of grass there are and the exact number of sand pebbles. When you find these numbers, you will become a monk.”
The man sets about his task. Some forty-five years later, he returns and knocks on the door of the monastery. He says, “I have traveled the Earth and devoted my life to the task demanded and have found what you had asked for. There are 371,145,236,284,232 blades of grass and 231,281,219,999,129,382 sand pebbles on the earth.
The monks reply, “Congratulations, you are correct, and you are now considered a monk.
We shall now show you the way to the sound.”
The monks lead the man to a wooden door, where the head monk says, the sound is behind that door.
The man reaches for the knob, but the door is locked. He asks, “May I have the key?”
The monks give him the key, and he opens the door.
Behind the wooden door is another door made of stone… The man requests the key to the stone door.
The monks give him the key, and he opens it, only to find a door made of ruby.. He demands another key from the monks, who provide it. Behind that door is another door, this one made of sapphire. And so it went on until the man had gone through doors of emerald,……silver, topaz, and amethyst.
Finally, the monks say, “This is the key to the last door.”
The man is relieved to be at the end. He unlocks the door, turns the knob, and behind that door he is astonished to find the source of that strange sound. It is truly an amazing and unbelievable sight …..
… But I can’t tell you what it is because you’re not a monk.
DON’T SWEAR AT ME! I’M STILL HUNTING FOR THE IDIOT WHO STARTED THIS!
But I bet you send it on.
The Estilo GT Bluetooth Mouse ($38) is available over at USB Brando.
The USB Super GT Mouse is available in metallic blue or silver for $15 from the USB Geek website
The V8 Bullet Wireless Mouse is available from BoysStuff.co.uk for £19.95 (about $31).
The Travel Butterfly Computer Mouse measures 8 x 4 x 2.2 cm (3.14 x 1.57 x 0.78 inches) and is available from the Fabstuff website for about $40.
Hooked on fishing? Couldn’t care less about Ergonomic Design Awards? How about a Fishing Lure Optical Computer Mouse ($25) to spice up your desk?
To the left we have the yellow star-shaped mouse that didn’t quite make it to the “Best Ergonomic Design” finals. And to the right we have the red juicy strawberry mouse that will look great together with this USB flash drive.
Both products are available from the Design 3000 website for 30 EUR (about $44 USD).
‘Jelly click’ is a flat type portable mouse that can be used by being inflated satisfying both portability and usability of a laptop mouse. When deflated the user can fold it up for a convenient portability and when inflated and in use a feeling as if you were touching a soft jelly or even a balloon can be felt.
Visit the Designodoubt website for more photos of the Jellyclick concept.
Body Computer Mouse
Even though it is just a concept, Chris Lomaka’s Body computer mouse is still very creepy.
MLB Baseball Cap Computer Mouse
Baseball fans will love using this unusual MLB ball cap mouse.
NES Controller Computer Mouse
NES-inspired computer mouse. Only a concept at this time.
Mus2 Computer Mouse
Mus2 cordless optical two-button mouse not only controls the cursor on the screen, but looks like one, too.
Real Mouse Computer Mouse
Homemade travel-size computer mouse. Fully functional, and furry!.
Hand Grenade Computer Mouse
Unique computer mouse mod: hand grenade, don’t pull the pin!
Aircraft Computer Mouse
This unusual computer mouse is available in black or white and features two buttons, a scroll wheel and LED lights.
At first, this looks like just about any wireless computer mouse. But when you look closer and flip it over, you will find a fully functional gamepad hidden underneath.
The 2.4GHz Chameleon X-1 mouse features 7 buttons and a scroll wheel, and the gamepad is equipped with 14 buttons.
The product will be available for $55 during the first quarter of 2011.
Head over to the Shogun Bros site for more info and photos of the Chameleon X-1
Hidden inside the Genius Navigator, gamers will be happy to find a gamepad featuring six buttons, plus Turbo and Clear buttons, and a directional pad.
The 1600/800dpi USB laser mouse weighs 67 grams and is compatible with Windows Vista, XP and 2000. The Genius Navigator 365 is currently out of stock, but is otherwise sold by donya.jp for 3,499 yen (about $33 USD).
Finally this one isn’t just cute, cool or a joke, well ok, it is sort of cool but there is a lot of medical science and serious engineering behind this one with an eye toward alleviating repetitive stress injuries associated with pointing devices.
SmartFish’s award-winning ErgoMotion technology enables forward, backward and lateral wave-like movements for the wrist every time the mouse is in use. This helps to relieve discomfort from repetitive stress injuries related to extended computer usage.
Here’s a video demonstration of the ErgoMotion laser mouse:
The ErgoMotion Laser Mouse is available now from the getsmartfish.com website for $49.95. or Amazon.com: http://www.amazon.com/Whirl-Laser-Mouse-Anti-Gravity-Comfort/dp/B002L6GDXO/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1310927519&sr=8-1
After my doing the “way cool hey look at this dude” thing to him I understand Impish is looking at obtaining one and were I not a firmly stead fast devotee of thumb powered trackballs I probably would as well.
Hope he remembers to wipe the guys call log, clean his Browser Cache and grab his little black book too!
A good ole Arkansas boy won a bass boat in a raffle drawing. He brought it home and his wife looks at him and says, “What you gonna do with that.
There ain’t no water deep enough to float a boat within 100 miles of here.”
He says, “I won it and I’m a gonna keep it.”
His brother came over to visit several days later. He sees the wife and asks where his brother is.
She says, “He’s out there in his bass boat”, pointing to the field behind the house.
The brother heads out behind the house and sees his brother sitting in a bass boat with a fishing rod in his hand, down in the middle of a big field.
He yells out to him, “What are you doing?”
His brother replies, “I’m fishin’. What does it look like I’m a doing.”
His brother yells, “It’s people like you that give people from Arkansas a bad name, makin’ everybody think we is stupid. If I could swim, I’d come out there and whip your ass!”
SWEET POTATO SALAD
1/2 pound bacon
3 cups diced, cooked sweet potatoes
2 cups pineapple chunks
1/2 cups mayonnaise
1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
2 tablespoons lime juice
1/2 teaspoons freshly ground pepper
1/2 cup Macadamia nuts
Cut the bacon slices into 1/2-inch pieces and fry in a skillet until well browned. Drain on paper towels.
Combine the bacon, sweet potatoes and pineapple in a large mixing bowl and toss lightly.
In a small bowl combine the mayonnaise, mustard, lime juice and pepper. Add dressing to the potato mixture and mix lightly but thoroughly.
Just before serving, stir in the macadamia nuts.
Serve the salad in a chilled salad bowl lined with romaine leaves.
If you thought paying $7 for a hot dog at the ballpark was outrageous, you might want to get out the defibrillator.
The Brockton Rox hope to break the Guinness World Record for most expensive dog by serving an $80, half-pound behemoth, covered in decadent toppings you won’t even find at some Michelin-starred restaurants. The Massachusetts-based member of the Canadian-American Association of Professional Baseball will roll out the extravagant frankfurter on July 23 — National Hot Dog Day.
The foot-long wiener will get the royal treatment. After deep frying, it will be rolled in truffle oil, then coated in porcini dust. The dog is to be topped with white truffle shavings and crème fraiche. If that doesn’t gild the lily enough, the frank will be finished with caviar and fresh roe.
$80 no Grey Poupon and its served on deli paper on a cardboard holder? Somebody is cutting corners!
Full Civic Literacy Exam
- Are you more knowledgeable than the average citizen? The average score for 2,508 Americans taking the following test was 49%; college educators scored 55%. Can you do better?
A woman has a dog who snores in his sleep. She goes to the vet to
see if he can help. The vet tells the woman to tie a ribbon
around the dog’s testicles and he will stop snoring.
A few hours after going to bed the dog is snoring as usual. She
goes to the closet and grabs a piece of ribbon, ties it around
the dog’s testicles, and sure enough the dog stops snoring. The
woman is amazed.
Later that night her husband comes home drunk after being out
with his buddies. He climbs into bed, falls asleep, and begins
snoring very loudly.
The woman thinks maybe the ribbon will work on him. She goes to
the closet again, grabs a piece of ribbon, and ties it around her
husband’s testicles. Amazingly it also works on him. The woman
sleeps very soundly.
The next morning the husband wakes up very hung over. He stumbles
into the bathroom to do his business, and as he stands in front
of the toilet, he looks in the mirror and sees a blue ribbon
attached to his scrotum. He is very confused. He walks back into
the bedroom and sees a red ribbon attached to his dog’s scrotum.
He looks at the dog and says, “Rex old fella, I don’t remember
what the hell happened last night, but wherever we were, we took
first and second place.
Someone get the King of ID on the phone quick and see if he’ll trade that Falcon for a Dragon!
Ol’ Impish has been suffering some serious heat lately that he’s just not used to just like many of you. This is apparently causing his tail to drag more than usual as evidenced by hiss last couple of Last Words being all graphics and no words at all. While admittedly my Last Word today will be rather more graphic intensive than normal I’m hoping that they illustrate and amply the point of my words rather than take their place.So lets being shall we?
The best term for this issue I have heard to date comes from Jon Stewart who has deftly labeled this issue:
WARNING! When you spend 4 hours watching a Star Trek TNG Borg~athon while eating a Popa John’s Spicy Italian meats pizza followed by the 11 pm news wrap up where Obama, the National Debt and the strong possibility of Social Security checks being interrupted figure prominently, you run the risk of experiencing nightmares akin to the ones I had which Looked a lot like this:
When your rant about Mexican Nationals being executed and Obama trying to underhandedly take away yet another State’s Right slip into the mix your nightmare then morphs to resemble this:
Yes those are both Lethal Leprechaun originals, I just forgot to mark the copyright on the first one. Yes I will be honking pissed off if I catch them reposted without attribution to the blog and will seek to make someone’s life a living hell over it. Yes I’m aware I have Sci~fi issues, wadda ya expect? I claim to be a Leprechaun while paling around and partnering with a guy who is under the delusion he’s not only a Dragon but a cute, cuddly and lovable one!
Star Trek not you cuppa tea you say? Ok what about Star Wars? Several people out there seem to be having Sci~fi themed nightmarish visions along the same lines I am
The Democrats captained by Storm trooper Biden and overseen by Obama Vader are desperately trying to stave off Rebel Republican~Tea Party attacks and get the Debt Star finished before the August 2nd deadline.
Ok Enough giggling and trying to throw a humorous light on a serious subject which in this case personally I find a nearly impossible task anyway. Oh what the hell… one more giving nod to the horror genre. I’ll admit this one isn’t exactly on point but I just loved it too much to leave out try as I might have.
As usual for movie posters they left a few things out probably due to space limitations and the desire to have a few surprises if they got lucky and managed to catch a sequel. Things like Anti~American, Anti~State’s Rights, Anti~Balanced Budget, and Pro~Socialism.
I think we can all agree regardless of our personal political ideology on a few basic facts.
- Inaction to resolve this for what ever reason would be economically catastrophic, highly embarrassing and internationally damaging to the USA.
- Holding the elderly at gun point via their Social Security checks by either side is a despicable tactic assured not to be forgotten by one of the largest voting blocks and hence political suicide in the next election for those seen as attempting it.
- All parties involved (I say all parties because the Tea Party members in the House are a fair sized chunk of this problem) stubbornly insisting playing a game of budgetary/debt ceiling chicken for partisan gains is doing nothing but bringing us dangerously close to our National Bullshit Ceiling~ which is the measure of total incompetence and bullshit we are willing to put up with out of our politicians. (kudos again to Jon Stewart for the term) A ceiling if breached is going to prove catastrophic to the present group of politicians in Washington DC.
- The politicians are totally and wantonly disregarding the will of the people in this as expressed thru the popular opinion poll numbers that have been popping up all over the place which state that as much as seventy percent (70%) of American favor both spending cuts and tax increases on those making over two hundred thousand dollars a year.
- Our congress has sold its independence of conscience that had focused on a major concern for the general welfare of the nation and its citizens. Instead we find Congress is in “gridlock” between those whose concern is to serve the desires of big business, financiers and Wall Street versus those whose aim is to promote the nation’s general welfare.
- We as citizens are at fault for allowing this to happen, by our ignorance of how a Republic functions, by our failure to participate in the process as candidates, to vote and support honorable candidate in the electoral process. If we don’t seek to change that trend rather than perpetuating it, the implications are clear, we as a nation will have sold out to big business and left behind the common good.
- All signs warn that the U.S. experiment as a Republic is doomed to collapse similar to Athens and Rome unless today’s Americans wake to the danger and work to restore the spirit of freedom and independence which animated the Americans in 1776!
Now that I see most of your heads nodding (I just wish I knew it it was in agreement or sleep) lets look at the 2 basic issues of this problem.
Tax increases are a fairly straight forward issue. so I’m not going to spend a whole lot of time on the subject. Basically the issue boils down to a couple simple questions. Yes or No? How much of an increase? at what income level does it start? Is it a fixed of escalating increase?
That’s it basically in a nutshell. that is all there is to the subject. No rocket science. NO weight issues to ponder, unless you count the one faced only by Congress and the President which is “How many votes and how much in campaign contributions is doing this going to cost me?” This is not our problem or concern and dare I say…not a consideration that should come into the picture when voting on something that effect so many people besides them in such a critical way!
The other issue, spending cuts. they would have us believe is far more difficult thorny and complex, with “far reaching implications”
I say bloody well bollocks on that bullshit! I can save the taxpayers $770 million more or less with one swipe of the pen! Just think about that for a second now, that’s nearly three quarters of a Billion dollars in savings by killing a single expenditure and I bet that I don’t piss any American taxpayers off doing it either!
Here’s the program right here:
Mosque Makeovers With United States Tax Dollars
At a time when our country has a $1.5 TRILLION deficit, we should be cutting everything possible in sight, right? So why do we have a $770 million program to fix up mosques overseas? Can you imagine a $770 million program to fix up Christian churches (or even a $7.70 program)? Why are we spending $770 million in money we don’t have to fix up mosques in other countries around the world? Countries in which the Muslims that gather in those mosques preach our downfall and plot terrorist act against us? Why are we giving them Internet access to make their preaching of hatred and coordination of attacks easier for them?
Not a single one of you objects to killing this program do you? I didn’t think so! I’m willing to be more than a few of you are shocked and pissed at this aren’t you?
Now lets look at a list of Programs the Republican’s want to cut the amount of funding to or do away with entirely or alter the premise of.
These are all the programs that the Republican House of Representatives has proposed cutting. I’ve annotated a few of the lesser know or more confusing ones with their explanations or URLs for reference. Unfortunately time does not permit me to do all of them but Google is your friend here.
I’d also point out that no place on that list is my proposed $770 million dollar cut interestingly enough.
- Corporation for Public Broadcasting Subsidy. $445 million annual savings.
- Save America ‘s Treasures Program. $25 million annual savings.http://www.nps.gov/history/hps/treasures/
- International Fund for Ireland. $17 million annual savings. (The International Fund for Ireland is an independent international organization established in 1986 by the British and Irish governments with the objectives of promoting “economic and social advance and to encourage contact, dialogue and reconciliation between nationalists and unionists throughout Ireland.)
- Legal Services Corporation. $420 million annual savings. http://www.lsc.gov/about/lsc.php (note that not funding this does NOT mean its going to go away. It’s a non~profit orginazation and get funding form other sources as well)
- National Endowment for the Arts. $167.5 million annual savings.
- National Endowment for the Humanities. $167.5 million annual savings.
- Hope VI Program. $250 million annual savings. http://portal.hud.gov/hudportal/HUD?src=/program_offices/public_indian_housing/programs/ph/hope6
- Amtrak Subsidies. $1.565 billion annual savings.
- Eliminate duplicative education programs. H.R. 2274 (in last Congress), authored by Rep. McKeon, eliminates 68 at a savings of $1.3 billion annually.
- U.S. Trade Development Agency. $55 million annual savings.
- Woodrow Wilson Center Subsidy. $20 million annual savings. (A presidential memorial that fosters scholarship and dialogue in the humanities and the social sciences. You want to smell bullshit check the webpage) http://www.wilsoncenter.org/
- Cut in half funding for congressional printing and binding. $47 million annual savings.
- John C. Stennis Center Subsidy. $430,000 annual savings. http://www.stennis.gov/about-the-center/mission
- Community Development Fund. $4.5 billion annual savings.
- Heritage Area Grants and Statutory Aid. $24 million annual savings. http://www.cbo.gov/doc.cfm?index=6075&type=0&sequence=6 (see section 300~12)
- Cut Federal Travel Budget in Half. $7.5 billion annual savings
- Trim Federal Vehicle Budget by 20%. $600 million annual savings.
- Essential Air Service. $150 million annual savings.
- Technology Innovation Program. $70 million annual savings.
- Manufacturing Extension Partnership (MEP) Program. $125 million annual savings.
- Department of Energy Grants to States for Weatherization. $530 million annual savings.
- Beach Replenishment. $95 million annual savings.
- New Starts Transit. $2 billion annual savings.
- Exchange Programs for Alaska , Natives Native Hawaiians, and Their Historical Trading Partners in Massachusetts . $9 million annual savings
- Intercity and High Speed Rail Grants. $2.5 billion annual savings.
- Title X Family Planning. $318 million annual savings.
- Appalachian Regional Commission. $76 million annual savings.
- Economic Development Administration. $293 million annual savings.
- Programs under the National and Community Services Act. $1.15 billion annual savings. (The Corporation for National and Community Service (CNCS) was created as an independent agency of the United States government by the National and Community Service Trust Act of 1993. The mission of the CNCS is to “support the American culture of citizenship, service, and responsibility.” While a government agency, the Corporation acts much like a foundation, and it is the nation’s largest grantmaker supporting service and volunteering.)
- Applied Research at Department of Energy. $1.27 billion annual savings.
- FreedomCAR and Fuel Partnership. $200 million annual savings.
- Energy Star Program. $52 million annual savings.
- Economic Assistance to Egypt .. $250 million annually.
- U.S. Agency for International Development. $1.39 billion annual savings.
- General Assistance to District of Columbia . $210 million annual savings.
- Subsidy for Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Authority. $150 million annual savings.
- Presidential Campaign Fund. $775 million savings over ten years.
- No funding for federal office space acquisition. $864 million annual savings.
- End prohibitions on competitive sourcing of government services.
- Repeal the Davis-Bacon Act. More than $1 billion annually. (The Davis–Bacon Act of 1931 is a United States federal law which established the requirement for paying prevailing wages on public works projects. All federal government construction contracts, and most contracts for federally assisted construction over $2,000, must include provisions for paying workers on-site no less than the locally prevailing wages and benefits paid on similar projects a.k.a. Union Scale Wages)
- IRS Direct Deposit: Require the IRS to deposit fees for some services it offers (such as processing payment plans for taxpayers) to the Treasury, instead of allowing it to remain as part of its budget. $1.8 billion savings over ten years.
- Require collection of unpaid taxes by federal employees. $1 billion total savings. WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Prohibit taxpayer funded union activities by federal employees. $1.2 billion savings over ten years.
- Sell excess federal properties the government does not make use of. $15 billion total savings.
- Eliminate death gratuity for Members of Congress.
- Eliminate Mohair Subsidies. $1 million annual savings. (yeah I had to look this one up too. Mohair usually refers to a silk-like fabric or yarn made from the hair of the Angora goat.)
- Eliminate taxpayer subsidies to the United Nations Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change. $12.5 million annual savings
- Eliminate Market Access Program. $200 million annual savings.
- USDA Sugar Program. $14 million annual savings.
- Subsidy to Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD). $93 million annual savings.
- Eliminate the National Organic Certification Cost-Share Program. $56.2 million annual savings.
- Eliminate fund for Obamacare administrative costs. $900 million savings.
- Ready to Learn TV Program. $27 million savings..
- HUD Ph.D. Program.
- Deficit Reduction Check-Off Act.
- TOTAL SAVINGS: $2.5 Trillion over Ten Years
Ok I’ll grant you there are a couple of items on there I am a little iffy on cutting and no the aid to Ireland is not one of the things I am speaking of. I’ll even grant that there are one or maybe two items that would at least on the surface appear as Republican backed deliberate slaps at the Democrats and the President in particular. I will also grant that I have not explored each and every one of these items both due to the time required and the fact that if we face facts educating ourselves to this entire list is pointless Congress is bent on ignoring us and our wishes regarding all of this anyhow. However by and large when I look at that list I see and smell a great deal of fatty Pork! The sort of thing we cannot afford and that is exactly the reason our national debt more closely resembles a sumo wrestler than a weight lifter.
The fact that with regard to debt and the budget we are in desperate need of a financial diet seems blatantly obvious to me. Its also obvious to me that by and large this list seems a pretty damned reasonable place to start that diet’s cutting out of fatty expenditures.
I have one last point to make before I let you folks go immerse yourselves in a pool full of ice blocks in an attempt to remain cool.
There are a multitude of reasons being bandied about as to who is responsible for there not being a successful deal with regard to the deficit ceiling. However one accusation has been put forth that I find unworthy of a member of Congress. This Democrat is attempting to use charges of racism as a lever to pry a Democrat favorable compromise out of the other side. If you research her speeches and news stories you will see that it is in fact her who is the racist. I am embarrassed to say that person is a representative of Texas. My only attempt at facing saving will be to say that she has never been a representative of any district I have lived in.
I would point out that her District, the 15th is largely made up now of “Katrina Refugees transported here from the Astrodome as well as like minded individuals that were already here. This may help to place her accusation in perspective for you.
Rep. Sheila Jackson-Lee (D-TX) is racist!
Seriously Rep Jackson~Lee? Thing appear to you Democrats that desperate that you have to whip out that tired old worn race card and play it? Your boy is being singled out for the color of his skin as opposed to say oh his stupidity, arrogance, socialist agenda or the questionable borderline abuses of Presidential powers he has committed? No other president has ever been disrespected and given a hard time like he’s getting?
Can we roll tape on tis please and get some perspective?
Obama’s Recovery Summer
Yeah that’s just about what I thought. You and Rep Hank Johnson (the idiot that was worried additional military personnel deployed to Guam might cause the island to tip over and sink with great loss of life) have been drinking pretty deeply from the same big old cuppa IGNORANT AND STUPID haven’t you?!
You want to know WHY we are neck deep in the pile of shit we are? because we elect people like this to govern us and then keep re~electing these morons after they publically prove their incompetence and stupidity!!
Now that we are all thoroughly disgusted go try to stay cool and have a great weekend!
I said go already the issue is over! Why are you still here? Someone call security!IMPISH! This guy is trying to steal your gold and your donuts at the same time!